Time Wasted on LoL – How Much Time I Spent Playing League of Legends
Are you a hardcore gamer? Or perhaps used to be one. If you play or used to play League of Legends, you must have wondered how much time have I wasted on LoL?
Unfortunately, there are no in-game settings that let you track the playtime of a player, nor is there any external extension you can install to track the time wasted on LoL.
However, there is a way to know precisely how much time you wasted on League of Legends. So let’s dive right in to understand how to track time wasted on League of Legends.
Get an Approximate Measure of Time Wasted on LoL
Before we get into the complicated stuff, let’s look at how you can quickly check the hours wasted on LoL.
As mentioned earlier, the game does not have a setting or option that allows you to accurately track the flow of time playing LoL.
However, it does give an approximate number of hours you played, ranking your character. So, if you are as excited as we are to know where to look up the time spent on League of Legends, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Turn your computer on and run the League of Legends application.
- Now, control your desire to play a quick match and navigate towards your profile tab.
- Under your profile, you will see the stats option. Click on that button to proceed.
- After clicking on the stat tab, you will see a new window that mentions all the stats, and there on the bottom left of your screen, you will notice a timer that records the number of hours you wasted on LoL ranked matches.
Now you know the answer to the question, “how much time have I spent on League of Legends ranked matches?”
One thing here to note is that this time count does not include the time you played LoL other than ranked or time spent daydreaming in the lobby of LoL. To know the precise time wasted on LoL, you need the help of a third-party app.
Check for Actual Hours Wasted on League of Legends
If you ever feel like you do not have time for the gym or a new hobby you want to pick up, then you must look into the time you spend gaming and find out if you can find some time to spend on your real life.
To do that, you need the help of a third-party website called WOL.GG. With WOL.GG, you can accurately determine how much time you spend staring at the screen playing League of Legends.
Find exactly how much time you have wasted playing LoL by following the steps below.
- First, type in (wol.gg) on your computer.
- Now open your LoL application, and copy your summoner’s name from your profile section. You can skip this step if you already know your summoner’s name.
- Enter your summoner’s name and choose your region to get more accurate results.
- Then hit the ‘how much time have I wasted on LoL” button.
- Now, a new screen will show you exactly how much time you spent on League of Legends. The website will also show you where you could have better spent your time. Like you could have finished reading 15 books or walked 100 kilometers.
Now that you know exactly how much time you spent on League of Legends, you can try to reduce it or stop playing LoL altogether.
However, if you have a job to attend and still want to play LoL, or you have enough time to play LoL but want to save some for other things, then we have the solution for you.
Below we have curated tips scattered over the internet by professional LoL players to improve the time wasted on LoL.
Practice! Practice! Practice!
As the saying goes, “practice makes a man perfect,’ it is sure that your hard work will never betray you.
According to professional LOL players, everyone should practice more and focus on their basic training before playing any real matches. Players need to improve their clicking speed, decision-making skills, and more.
Usually, casual players waste more time on LoL. This is because they do not feel fulfilled by playing a match. After all, they do not win.
Therefore, if you were to win more games than before, it would be possible to reduce the time wasted on LoL.
Get Better Hardware
Your screen loading time and game lag are counted among the time wasted on League of Legends. Therefore, to eliminate the fruitless waiting time it is suggested to get better equipment.
According to the experts, your computer must have a 3 GHz processor, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 or newer, 20 GB available space on your SSD, and a dedicated GPU with 512 or more Video Memory (VRAM).
Teammates Are the Key
Wasting time on matchmaking and bickering amongst yourself during a match is never a wise decision. This wastes your time and leads to your downfall by hampering your playstyle.
Instead, it is suggested by top LoL players to forge great teams by making connections. With a balanced team that can support each other’s playstyle, you can spend a lot of time playing League of Legends.
Choosing Between Many Ways of Checking Time Wasted on LoL
Using third-party websites, you can quickly check how much time you wasted on LoL. However, if you google how to check the time wasted on League of Legends, you will find hundreds of similar websites.
All of these websites look the same, but not all of them are the best.
The best website to check for time wasted on LoL can be determined by a few things. Frequency of Ads, number of clicks, accuracy, privacy, time taken, and ease of use. Let’s briefly take a look at a few of them.
- Frequency of Ads: All websites on the internet run ads in some form. However, if you control the advertisements you see on a website, we consider it the best possible scenario.
- Number of Clicks: By the number of clicks, it implies how many clicks it requires for you to get your hands on the information. The website may make you run round and round before you can get the actual time wasted in LoL. Therefore, choosing the most efficient website is a given.
- Accuracy: By accuracy, we mean the accurate amount of time spent on League of Legends. Likely, a fraud website will just pick the time mentioned in your LoL profile that only indicates the hours used while playing ranked matches.
- Privacy: Any information you input on a website becomes the public domain. It depends on the company that owns the website how they will treat the data they get from you. You should never use a non-trusted webpage to retrieve the data of time spent on League of Legends.
After going through all the ways of choosing the best third-party website to check the time wasted on League of Legends, we concluded that WOL.GG is the best of them all.
With this website, you can check the net amount of time you invested in playing LoL.
Moreover, we have also discussed how you can increase your productivity by following the tips mentioned by the professional LoL players so that you waste less time playing LoL.